Happy New 2008!!
I must admit that I am not too fond of New Year’s resolutions but this year I compiled a little list:
1. Call my friends –email killed the phone call star
2. Visit my family in PR more often – two words: beaches and love!
3. Take dance classes – flamenco, salsa, both
4. Exercise -add more cardio to my workout routine
5. Stop and smell the flowers
6. Let my hair grow back and watch how my highlights return
7. Become more involved in day to day activities of a professional association
8. Finalize details for new projects (ASAP), e.g. blog, book chapters, journal articles, publicity jobs
9. Finalize coordination of webinar and conference in May
10. Rejoice for 2008 will bring a new face into our lives – enough about that
Enjoy the ride. Its bound to be exciting. One day at a time 😉